- Always tell you the truth about financial advisors
- Provide information and tools that help you make the right selection decisions
All of the information and services on this website are provided FREE to investors. We have nothing to sell you. Our expenses are covered by the members of the Registry.
The more you know about financial advisors, the higher the probability you will make the right choice when you select an advisor.
- Go to About Advisors to learn more about advisors.
- Go to Investor Tools to access services that help you research, interview, and select the best advisors
No Strings Attached
We do not require registration to access the educational content in About Advisors or our Investor Tools.
You provide your contact information when:
- You choose to intitiate contact with Paladin or a financial advisor
- You want Paladin or a financial advisor to contact you
We protect your privacy. We do not provide your information to any other third parties.
Paladin is the only SEC registered firm that vets, rates, and documents the quality of financial advisors.
We provide easy access to public data about financial advisors. There is an extraordinary amount of information about advisors on the Internet. You just have to know where to look, what to look for, and how the information impacts you.
Registry Listed Advisors
There is a particular type of financial advisor who is listed in the Registry. 100% of the professionals:
- Have been vetted and documented by Paladin Research.
- Are Registered Investment Advisors or Investment Advisor Representatives
- Are financial fiduciaries
- Are compensated with fees (fee only, fee-based)
Consumers have trusted Paladin since 2003:
- We are an information services firm, not a financial services firm
- We do not provide any type of financial, tax, or legal advice
- No financial professional or firm is affiliated with Paladin
- No financial professional or firm has an equity interest in Paladin
- We do not participate in any financial advisor revenue streams